I specialise in front end web development which involves HTML/CSS, AngularJS, Node.js, jQuery, SEO (Search engine optimisation), email marketing, usability, cross-browser testing and accessibility.
I have been in the industry for over a decade and I’m very a passionate about the way users see website’s on the internet. I love nothing more than turning a stylish design into a functioning website and watching it climb up the Google rankings.
I don’t profess to specialise in any of the server-side coding, but I find the technology extremely captivating. I have integrated my code into many frameworks & languages: WordPress, PHP, ASP to name a few.
- A decade of experience in an agency & commercial environment.
- Handcoded HTML & CSS.
- WordPress development & theming.
- Strong understanding of web standards, W3C validation and build methodologies.
- Proficient with DNS and web server administration.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of cross-browser and cross-platform issues.
- Experienced in Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools.
- Excellent team player who has worked with many innovative and skilled developers.
- The ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people as needed.
What I like:
- Family time with my wife and kids.